Thursday, March 17, 2011

3/17/11 Weather Update

Due to a late work schedule, I was not able to make a posting yesterday. My predictions for yesterday's weather was accurate for the most part. It was actually warmer than I anticipated. My driveway at home is turning really muddy now with all of the melting snow and warm temps. Skies were mostly clear as well with some altostratus clouds in the sky along with cirrocumulus.

Today's weather has been another warm day but skies have been mostly cloudy for the majority of the day, altostratus clouds I believe. There was a little bit of rain showers earlier this morning as well. Winds have mostly been from the west at fairly calm speeds.

With an approaching cold front, we can expect temperatures to drop a little bit, probably mostly in the 30s. Winds will continue to come from the west at moderate speeds and skies should be mostly cloudy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment